Thursday, August 18, 2011

I AM 30 - it's the new 20 (or so they say)

12.8.2011 - That's the day I turned 30. Last year I dread to think I'll be going to be 3-series. Maybe cos most of the things in my list has yet to be accomplished and it scares me to bits. But come this date, I actually have crossed out many from my list and happy to say, turning 30 aint that bad after all. Plus, they say it's the new 20. I FEEL GREAT :)



2011 has been a good year so far. Maybe a little mishaps here n there but overall, it's been a good year. Many of my prayers have been answered and Allah has shown me many signs in order for me to make certain decisions. I hear Him more now than ever before. And I accepted a lot of things as fate and at ease with myself. Alhamdulillah.

Since I hardly update my blog, mind my sudden interest in writing today. On my bday, I have my family with me (except my lil sis, but she's in KK, so it's excuseable..yet still close in my heart) and this year, I have baby E in my life. No words can describe the feeling I have right now. Being a mother scares me. I myself am not the perfect daughter and disappoints my parents quite a bit. I know the feeling and I hope my lil girl will never feel sad ever. I want to be her protector - through every rain, storm and be with her through all the sunshines and rainbows. What if I cant be that perfect Mom that I want to be?

Oops lari topic. Yeah well, I'm old now, whaddaya expect...haha...

This year, Mom gave me beautiful pearls and purple roses (my fav!)...my aunt pun bagi hadiah, my bro pun beli hadiah...so I kinda forget my age for a minute there! Hope I will still get gifts when I turn 40 (over tak my request? hehe). Hubby's getting me something special soon, cant tell you all yet. But the best gift this year is from Allah...my precious baby E :) I feel so blessed to be with my loved ones on my bday...I hope there will be many more years to come to celebrate with my family. I can't imagine life without them.

Before I put u all to sleep, I better pen off now. HAPPY BDAY TO ME:) Alhamdullilah I am still alive at the age of 30 :) And here's the first pic of me, hubs and baby E. Selalu gbr baby or, baby with me or hubby...hehe


So they say 30 is the new 20, but do I still pass for 20's look? Maybe I should try the usual "Guess my age" question to a stranger and then I'll know! haha.....ok, ok...going off for real now....ciaoooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment