Thursday, April 28, 2011

Sista in da house

Hey, who said I am gonna talk about biz all the time? ;)

Saja je feel like saying a word or two before I go off to sleep. My sis in law, aka Adik, stayed with me for 4 months during her practical training in KL. She just completed her training and she is now back in Jitra, Kedah. And I am one of those people who needs time to fine tune myself to changes. The house suddenly feels quiet pulak. hehe. 

I'll share some happy moments photos :)





And yang paling I'll miss is all the yummy food Adik masak...can I blame the extra kilos on her? hahaha. My favourite is cucur yg sgt yummy...I cannot stop munching this!

 

 Adik, Kak Emma wish you all the best in your future undertakings. Perjalanan masih panjang...untuk capai kejayaan, usaha mesti ada dan keep on moving up the ladder of success. Cintan cintun akan datang bila tiba masanya, takyah nak risau ok :)

Love n miss u loads! InsyaAllah kita jumpa lagi soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment