Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Coffee to the rescue :)

I don’t have a problem with caffeine. 
I have a problem without caffeine.
 
Thank you Nina for the caffeine session :p

This week has been challenging, I guess in business there are ups and downs. I wouldn't say it sucks, I guess it's just rather disappointing when things doesn't go as planned. I'll get over it. 

Thank you Vanilla Latte, you saved the day! 
(and great friends and business partners who are willing to listen to me crap and motivate me)

Nothing can bring me down, I am strong and the rest of the week will be better, insya-Allah. 

I have Diamond Night to attend on Saturday...yippee! Though many of my business partners can't make it, it's still going to be a blast (Fifi, I think we need to shop!)....time to shop to look extra HOT! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment