Monday, November 15, 2010

It's never too late to be what you might have been

Yup, it sure aint. Sometimes I tanya diri sendiri, what have I accomplished? I am turning 30 next year and there must be something right? Mungkin orang kata I ni tak bersyukur, but the truth is I have accomplished a lot in my career, but not when it comes to self satisfaction. I never felt truly satisfied of my achievements as those were never my passion, career = money, tu aje.

Let me intro myself, since this is my new blog and first blog I go by exposing my true self. Yes, I am anonymous in other blogs but that's the whole fun of it! haha.

I am a 29-year old woman, married with no kids - yet. I got married young, at 25 all I want is to be united with the love of my life. Unfortunately, until now takde rezeki anak walaupun dah cuba macam2 cara. Mungkin ada sebab Allah tak berikan rezeki anak buat masa ni and mesti ada hikmah di sebalik semua ni. I redha je. Insya-Allah dengan usaha dan doa, it will happen. I was working in a bank for 4 years and that was the fastest 4 years of my life. Being promoted to Assistant Manager and Manager in 4 years terasa mcm unbelievable jugaklah time tu, but the sacrifice was the late hours at work and I had NO life. Kalau ada life pun, a very PATHETIC one. I left due to pressure and it wasnt a life I imagine myself to be in. Now I'm happier in my new workplace and promotion came less than 2 years here. Rezeki kerja Alhamdulillah, rezeki anak mungkin di masa akan datang.

I have gr8 parents who have brought me up well and I love them more than anything in this world. Yeah, I have a sarcastic sista and metro sexual brother, nevertheless I love them to bits. And a loving hubby who still makes me laugh and say the most romantic things although dah kawen almost 5 years. I am blessed in many ways.

Now I only have 1 thing left to do...chase the inner satisfactions. I want to make $$$ and help other people make $$$. Walaupun orang kata money is not everything, tapi I believe money makes you happier lah. I want to be able to go into a Prada shop and purchase a bag without having to think twice if this will effect my "entertainment with friends" budget. I want to be able to bring my family travel wherever they want without having telan air liur thinking of how much money is going to be spent. I want to be able to help the less fortunate lead a better life. I want many things, and it all comes down to money.

I'm starting now. The journey has begun and I'm sharing it with you. It's never too late to be what you might have been. I'm the living proof. Follow me :)

2 comments:

  1. go ! go! kareemah..... i pun ada terfikir nak pakai PB ni.. tapi blom betul2 determine.. haha...neway.. all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really? you shud! my hubby suka...hopefully in a few months, my shape remain camtu walaupun tak pakai corset...hehe...but if u interested nak pakai, cari i ok! :)

    ReplyDelete